Camellia Baby Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Carolus Linnaeus named a flower with the name Camellia after Georg Joseph Kamel, a pharmacist who has dedicated himself for 20 years finding new remedies sourced from local native plants. Likewise, I named this baby dress pattern with Camellia, because it provides a remedy for my self-healing. And, this pattern combines 2 techniques at once (work flat and work in round) with crocheted edges. It is done in a top-down direction. Give it a try!"
NotesPlease share the pattern with friends and family, but please do not resell it and do not use the pattern to sell the baby dress without my permission. Let me know your result by mentioning me on Instagram @restidia.
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Single Point Needle/SPN (3,5 mm)
- Circular Needle/CN (3,5 mm)
- Tapestry Needle
- Crochet Hook (2,5 mm)
- Stitch Marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You