Baby Cotton Bonnet
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Baby Cotton Bonnet is the perfect hat to prepare for a baby on the way. The design is simple and gender neutral, although it can be easily adapted for a boy or girl. The instructions are given in parallel for a hat with plain body and the one with stripes. You will need approx. 40g of 100% cotton yarn to finish the hat, so if you play with the colors even more, it might be a great way to use up left over yarn. The bonnet should fit a newborn baby and be worn for about 3 months (35-40cm head circumference)."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You