This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Salt And Pepper Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Your wardrobe won’t know what hit it with this simple knit cardigan pattern. Designed for a classic fit, this casual button-up cardigan goes with any outfit to keep you feeling comfortable and looking stylish. It’s sure to be your favorite go-to piece. Featuring slightly puffed sleeves, this easy-level printable PDF pattern uses sport weight yarn and includes sizing from XS to 5XL. /PATTERN DETAILS • Sized XS to 5XL (details below) • Easy level • Simple construction with minimal seaming • Classic fit • Slightly puffed sleeves • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 3.75 mm/ US 5 knitting needles. • Audine Wools Shine Sport yarn (80% Superwash Merino, 20% Tencel, 350 yards / 320 m, 100g) in Sprout: 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7) skeins. • Tapestry needle • T-pins for blocking • 6 10mm Buttons /SIZE MEASUREMENTS Final bust measurements are: • XS: 70 cm / 27.5” • S: 81 cm / 32” • M: 89 cm / 35” • L: 98 cm / 38.5” • XL: 108 cm / 42.5” • 2XL: 118 cm / 46.5” • 3XL: 128 cm / 50.25” • 4XL: 138 cm / 54.25” • 5XL: 148 cm / 58.25” The cardigan is designed with a close fit, negative 2.5 cm / 1” ease around the bust. All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextTimeless Cabled Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honeycomb Stitch
- Beginner Mistake Rib Scarf
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You