This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Knit a Sweater: 7 Free Sweater Patterns
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Lily Easy Lace Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Knitting is a wonderful way to create wearable art. This pattern is no different. The lace detail of this sweater is so easy to work up. With its 4 row repeat, this sweater is not only beautiful but a great, simple project even if you’ve never knit lace before. The loose comfy fit (size XS to 5XL), crew neck collar, and detailed sleeves make it a modern sweater to impress. /PATTERN DETAILS • XS to 5XL • Easy level • Worked in panels • Simple lace detail in the body and along the sleeves • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US 6 circular knitting needles • 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles • Hobbii Zafira (Worsted weight 4, 55% cotton, 27% wool, 18% acrylic, 150m/164yd, 50g/1.75oz): 5 (6, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9, 10, 11) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextBamboozle Tunic with Lace Panel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat
This darling knit baby hat pattern is not only an adorable accessory for a little boy or girl, but an easy project that will delight… Continue reading: "Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You