Knitted Sweater Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This knitted sweater vest pattern is fun and easy for all skill levels. It includes US women's sizes XS-XXL. It also includes a step by step follow along video tutorial to make it as simple as possible to make. I used #6 super bulky and US 11/8mm 16″ circular needles and US 13/9mm needles (You can use straight or circular needles). Level is easy but I'd say beginners could do it with the video and a little patience. "
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm, 13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- Cocoon Knit Sweater Pattern
- 30 Easy Knit Sweater Patterns for Beginners
- Favorite Fashion Sweater Pattern
- Bargello Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Royal Cable Knit Sweater
- Bright and Breezy Kimono
- Timeless Cabled Sweater
- Turtleneck Knit Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Center Street Pullover Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You