Rhapsody Lace Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Create this stunning knit cardigan that will become a wardrobe favorite. The style is so versatile you can dress it up for a special occasion, or pair it with jeans and a t-shirt for an everyday look. Perfect for a handmade garment - one that you will love to wear to any occasion. The pattern has written directions, and written instructions and a chart for the lace edgings. Pattern Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X Finished garment bust measurements (includes ease and extra for lace drape): XS=37", S=40", M=43", L=46", XL=49", 2X=52", 3X=55", 4X=58", 5X=62" "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Loops and Threads Woolike Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You