Lacy Knitted Sweater Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This lacy sweater is meant to be a loose fit crop sweater, but with this pattern, you can make adjustments and personalize the fit however you'd like. This pattern is made in row in 4 sperate pieces and sewn together. Beginner friendly pattern but sure to be a joy to make for any experience level. I used a #3 weight yarn from Ice yarns organic baby cotton, but you can use any #3 you prefer. Just be sure to check your gauge. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You