We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Apricity Cardigan is a warm, bulky, ladies cardigan knitting pattern. It's very simple construction and minimal shaping make it perfect for beginners wanting to try their first garment. It's oversized fit and super bulky yarn bring all the warmth and coziness to the colder months. Perfect for layering over any outfit when you get cold or to use as a coat. /PATTERN DETAILS • Oversized comfy cardigan • Sizes: XS to 6XL • Beginner pattern • Simple construction • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 10 mm/ US 15 knitting needles. • Optional: 10 mm/ US 15 circular needles for the sleeves • Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (80% acrylic, 20% wool): o 5 (4, 6, 7, 8) 170g skeins in Succulent color (referred to as color A) o 4 (4, 6, 6, 7) 140g skeins in Seaglass color (referred to as color B) • Tapestry needle to weave in ends."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You