This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"The Apricity Cardigan is a warm, bulky, ladies cardigan knitting pattern. It's very simple construction and minimal shaping make it perfect for beginners wanting to try their first garment. It's oversized fit and super bulky yarn bring all the warmth and coziness to the colder months. Perfect for layering over any outfit when you get cold or to use as a coat. /PATTERN DETAILS • Oversized comfy cardigan • Sizes: XS to 6XL • Beginner pattern • Simple construction • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 10 mm/ US 15 knitting needles. • Optional: 10 mm/ US 15 circular needles for the sleeves • Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (80% acrylic, 20% wool): o 5 (4, 6, 7, 8) 170g skeins in Succulent color (referred to as color A) o 4 (4, 6, 6, 7) 140g skeins in Seaglass color (referred to as color B) • Tapestry needle to weave in ends."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam
Get ready to look boho-chic with this Tranquil Dusk Poncho. This easy poncho pattern uses self-striping yarn to achieve a design that… Continue reading: "Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You