Dark Sole Flat-knit Unisex Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Beginner level, flat-knit on 2 needles, slippers with dark soles. Very easy unisex slippers for everyone from 2 years up to adult XL. Keep those toes warm and cozy in the cold winter months. These slippers work up very quickly, using 2 strands of worsted weight yarn, or you could use a bulky yarn such as Lion Brand Wool Ease. Great Christmas gifts, or for any time of the year. Work up a pair in less than one hour!!"
NotesMore slippers on my youtube channel.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You