This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lucilu Slippers Shoes Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Lucilu Knitting Slippers is an easy and quick project to make, these slippers knitting shoes will keep your feet warm and cozy all the time, great to make for holidays gifts for your loves ones. Fun to knit and beautiful to wear! Pattern include two versions, one with beads and other with crochet flower and leafs, you will find step by step instructions for both designs. I wear my Lucilu Slippers Shoes all the time to be cozy and comfy at home! TIP: do you know that this Lucilu Slippers Shoes are great to wear on long flights too! "
NotesFor any questions or pattern support do not hesitate to contact me, I always love to help, you can find my contact info on the blog tutorial page for your project.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextPumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You