We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Sunup Vest is a really pretty knit in a very trendy style. Featuring a racerback and a lightweight yarn with an open texture, this vest is gorgeous for spring or summer. This free vest knitting pattern includes all sizes X-Small through X-Large. The design is super unique and creatively constructed, making this a really enjoyable knit. The free knit Sunup Vest Pattern features light worsted (4) or dk (3) weight yarn and size 10.0mm (US15) circular needles."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You