This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Bulky Ankle Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Does the idea of knitting socks scare you? It's easy to knit socks with this simple pattern for super bulky ankle socks. They are knit in super bulky weight yarn (category #6) for a quick knit. Instructions are for the magic loop method and a video tutorial showing how to complete the magic loop is included. Socks are knit from the cuff down with a tutorial video for the kitchener stitch to finish off the toe area."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read Next(Not) Wasting Time Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You