Sunset Safari Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Sunset Safari socks feature a simple yet lace pattern on the top of the foot, and contrasting cuff, heels, and toes. The socks are knitted in the round from cuff to toe using double-pointed needles (you can also use circular needles and the magic loop technique). The pattern features a 2x2 rib, a square (Dutch) heel that is worked in a slip stitch pattern, and a wedge toe. Written, photo and chart instructions are provided. "
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 skeins (50g – 210m/ 1.75oz – 230yds) of fingering weight (4ply) sock yarn in 2 colors.
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Gifts for Knitters: 15 Unique Ideas
- Watercolor Poncho
- Aurora Stitch
- Aurora Hat
- Simple Short-row Slippers
- 21 Free Knitted Christmas Tree Patterns
- Beaded Rounds Hat
- Christmas Lights Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You