This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sunset Safari Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Sunset Safari socks feature a simple yet lace pattern on the top of the foot, and contrasting cuff, heels, and toes. The socks are knitted in the round from cuff to toe using double-pointed needles (you can also use circular needles and the magic loop technique). The pattern features a 2x2 rib, a square (Dutch) heel that is worked in a slip stitch pattern, and a wedge toe. Written, photo and chart instructions are provided. "
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 skeins (50g – 210m/ 1.75oz – 230yds) of fingering weight (4ply) sock yarn in 2 colors.
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
Read NextFlat Cable Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You