This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sakuro Knit Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Sakuro slippers are modern, flexible, very comfortable to wear indoors. Their refined shape recalls the ballerina style associated to a bucolic touch with their floral embroidery inspired by cherry blossoms also called sakura in Japan. Knitted from heel to toe, an addition i-cord tied at the ankle gives them extra support while delicately. It's an easy, springtime, cozy project. Sakuro slippers are made from heel to toe. Available in three sizes S-M-L. Grab your needles and let's make it! :)"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextBasic Ankle Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Two Colored Brioche Scarf
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You