We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I think there's something so luxurious about a pair of hand knit socks! Socks are such an inexpensive, disposable item nowadays. Knitting a pair out of soft, natural fiber yarn just seems special. Indigo got his pair first (of course!) but I can't want to make a women's version of this sock knitting pattern! These toddler socks have a long, ribbed cuff which ensures they stay on. The cuffs are kind of time consuming to knit, but after that the rest of the sock moves along pretty quickly."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You