This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lumi Colorwork Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These slippers are worked from toe-up in the round so you don’t have to make a separate swatch. The design features Aran weight wool and nylon blend yarn Novita 7 Veljestä and the pattern is written for the magic loop method (it is assumed that the stitches are divided evenly over two needles) but you can easily adjust it for the double-pointed needles as well. Sizes: Shoe size approximately US 7 and 9 (women) (EU 37/38 and EU 39/40). You can adjust the sizes by using thicker or thinner yarn or adjusting needle size. For instance, you get size US 11 (EU 42) if you use bigger chart and adjust gauge to 24 sts & 24 rows / 4″ (10 cm). "
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 6 or 4 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next(Not) Wasting Time Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You