Lavender Lane Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These socks are a great knitting project! They are fast and fun to knit, and you will need one skein of sock yarn to make a pair. The pattern is simple yet elegant. It includes a 2-stitch cable, that starts from the very top of the sock and is located on the side of the leg. These socks are worked in the round on double-pointed needles (you can use circular needles and magic loop technique), top-down. The pattern includes a double ribbing, a square (Dutch) heel, that is worked in a slip stitch pattern and a wedge toe. The pattern differs for the right and left leg. "
Knitting Needle SizeDouble-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering weight (4ply) sock yarn (1 ball x 100g /400 yards or 2 balls x 50g/200 yards).
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) double-pointed needles
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You