Lavender Lane Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These socks are a great knitting project! They are fast and fun to knit, and you will need one skein of sock yarn to make a pair. The pattern is simple yet elegant. It includes a 2-stitch cable, that starts from the very top of the sock and is located on the side of the leg. These socks are worked in the round on double-pointed needles (you can use circular needles and magic loop technique), top-down. The pattern includes a double ribbing, a square (Dutch) heel, that is worked in a slip stitch pattern and a wedge toe. The pattern differs for the right and left leg. "
Knitting Needle SizeDouble-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering weight (4ply) sock yarn (1 ball x 100g /400 yards or 2 balls x 50g/200 yards).
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) double-pointed needles
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You