Lavender Lane Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These socks are a great knitting project! They are fast and fun to knit, and you will need one skein of sock yarn to make a pair. The pattern is simple yet elegant. It includes a 2-stitch cable, that starts from the very top of the sock and is located on the side of the leg. These socks are worked in the round on double-pointed needles (you can use circular needles and magic loop technique), top-down. The pattern includes a double ribbing, a square (Dutch) heel, that is worked in a slip stitch pattern and a wedge toe. The pattern differs for the right and left leg. "
Knitting Needle SizeDouble-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering weight (4ply) sock yarn (1 ball x 100g /400 yards or 2 balls x 50g/200 yards).
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) double-pointed needles
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You