This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knit Christmas Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Learn how to knit flat Christmas Socks. Easy and step by step video tutorial with written instructions and video tutorial for total beginners. For the socks you will need 3.5 mm knitting needles ( I was using circular 80 cm length) and 2 colors of medium worsted weight yarn. I am not using Fair Isle technique here, that is why socks can be knitted by beginners. For more flat knit socks and slippers check other tutorials on my blog"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next(Not) Wasting Time Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You