This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garter Stitch Slipper Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a garter stitch slipper sock that is knitted flat and then stitched. It's very comfy and cozy and uses worsted weight yarn. I got the idea after finding a knitted flat sock done in stockinette stitch. I wondered if I could do one in garter, so out came the needles and yarn. I hope you like this as much as I do. I like sharing my patterns when I find good ones, and I think this is a good one."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- WW Yarn
- Size 6 knitting needles
- Yarn needle to stitch and sew in ends
Read NextKnit Christmas Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You