Garter Stitch Slipper Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a garter stitch slipper sock that is knitted flat and then stitched. It's very comfy and cozy and uses worsted weight yarn. I got the idea after finding a knitted flat sock done in stockinette stitch. I wondered if I could do one in garter, so out came the needles and yarn. I hope you like this as much as I do. I like sharing my patterns when I find good ones, and I think this is a good one."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- WW Yarn
- Size 6 knitting needles
- Yarn needle to stitch and sew in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You