Elevation Yoga Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Elevation yoga socks are great for yoga, pilates, and other exercises. These toeless and heelless socks will keep your feet warm during your yoga practice, still allowing you to grip the mat or floor. They are also great to wear after a pedicure. If you are intimidated by knitting socks, you can begin with this simple pattern. Since there is no heel and toe, it's an easy and quick project for beginners. The socks make a cute little gift for yoga lovers."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) double-pointed needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You