Better Dorm Boots Deluxe
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I’m having fun making modifications to the original "Better Dorm Boots" Slippers pattern. This one I call “Deluxe” because they are super warm and comfy - they take a wee bit more time because of the fold over cuff but are so worth it. These slippers have a nice fitted look and don't slip off your heels! I made the blue ones in one color but you could change it up and make the cuff and sole a different color than the foot area."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm, 9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 360 - 410 yds worsted weight yarn
- 2 stitch markers
- #9 needles
- # 10 needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat pattern is absolutely adorable and would make the perfect gift for any brand new baby. Available… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You