Shetland Glory Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Shetland Glory is a shawlette, made with one skein of yarn, in the Crown of Glory pattern. The Crowns are made with a big open eyelet and six points and a motif developed by the lace knitters of the Shetland Isles. I think it's a lovely lace motif and couldn’t resist working it up in a modern yarn."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You