Leaf Relief Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Greetings everyone! Shawlettes and small scarves are so cute! and sometimes, are the key element in a chic look. That’s why I design at least one every year. This shawlette features a botanical-inspired, leaf-shaped pattern that flows in vertical stripes, all contained in a triangle structure. The challenging part in making this piece is getting the hang of knitting two types of Double Stitch Decreases, for which you will be happy to know that I've made a very short video tutorial about. Yes! at last, I've started my own YouTube channel, where I will show you how to knit/crochet the more complex stitches used in my designs. I would love to hear your feedback after you watch them, and I’m open to your constructive criticism. This shawlette is my last cotton-based design for this year; I'll start working with heavier yarns that suit the cold weather in my upcoming projects. Until then, I hope you all stay well and healthy."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You