The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
By: Camille Delahaie Coizy from www.tricotepastout.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This shawl, light and feminine finds its originality in its double edging of lace.It is simple to knit, with the body part of the shawl in stocking stitch, then the lace is easy to hold and requires no very complicated stitches.For the double border, I give a trick to be able to do it really simply, without having to sew, nor to ascend of stitches.Simply use 2 sets of circular needles or removable circular needles with 2 cables and the trick is played."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
1 ball of Zauberball Stärke 6 Road 66
- 1 Ball of Zauberball Stärke 6 White
- 1 pair of removable circular needles 4mm
- 2 cable
- 2 plubs for cables
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sixth Degree Shawl
- Pink subLime Knit Hat
- Lavender Cream Baby Blanket
- Be Merry Easy Knit Wreath
- Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
- Basketweave Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Sweater Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Hat Pattern
- Irish Moss Easy Knit Hat
- Basic Newborn Knit Hat