The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Basic Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A knit shawl is a beautiful and cozy accessory. This basic shawl has a triangle shape. It is shaped with symmetrical increases, so the left and right sides are identical. The shawl is knit flat in stockinette stitch and has a garter stitch border. It begins with a garter tab cast-on. The shawl is knit top-down starting from the center of the neck, making it easy to adjust the size of the finished item. This simple pattern is great if you want to knit your first triangle shawl."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Knit Beanie
- Chunky Christmas Santa Stocking Cap Pompom Hat
- Chunky Christmas Elf Stocking Cap Pompom Hat Winter
- Christmas Elf Stocking Cap Hat Baby Children Women Men
- Snowman Pompom Toque Winter Hat Children Women Christmas Winter
- Santa Pompom Toque Christmas Hat Baby Children Adult
- Bear Ears Hat - Baby Children Women Men Winter Toque
- Personalized Name Toque Baby Children Women Men Winter Hat
- Santa Double Pompom Chunky Christmas Hat Toque
- Little Hearts Hat Valentine's Day Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You