We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Do you want a fun accessory that is perfect for autumn? Here is a pattern for you: a scarf that is knit in rectangular modules that create an intriguing and eye-catching graphic effect. It is very easy to knit - basically garter stitch only - except for the stitches connecting one piece to another. The piece is joined as you go, so no sewing pieces together in the end. This pattern is great to show off your variegated yarn."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- Sweet Knit Slipper Socks
- Knit Faux Shearling Baby Booties
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You