Johnny B Warm Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This diagonal knit scarf is made to pair with the Johnny B Warm diagonal knit hat I released last week to make a fun, easy, and warm unisex winter set. Just as with the hat, the sizing is changed by adjusting the needle size and the number of strands of yarn held together as one. This pattern is very simple, using just knit stitches, knit two together, and knit front and back. There are video tutorials for each of these stitches, and for casting one, linked in the stitches and abbreviations list. The fun knotted tassels at the end of the scarf are also explained in this pattern so you can recreate them yourself on this diagonal knit scarf or elsewhere!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm, 11 or 8 mm, 13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You