Christmas Holly Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi everyone, I wish you are all doing well during these hard times, and hope the new year bring us better days and accomplishments. During the last couple of months I started going over as many of my old designs/patterns as I can, either because they were not tested well, or they don't meet the new standards that I have set for my work. This Christmas scarf is an old pattern I posted years ago. I have rewritten the instruction and made the steps more simple and clear to follow. Making this scarf is simple, the only challenging part for you might be knitting the leaves, and sewing them in place, on the other hand, making the pompoms is lots of fun, so hopefully that gets you excited to make this wonderful scarf. Get set, It's time to start making gifts, so I wish you all the best, and Merry Christmas!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You