We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very cozy poncho with a turtleneck. For construction: the shoulders are “sewn” by finding off with 3 needles and the sleeves are knitted directly against the body of the poncho, so there are no seams. The sleeves are partially open and allow to wear warm clothes under the poncho. It is possible to make a simpler version without the twist by knitting all the work in stockinette. To do with or without fringes, as you like!"
To find an English PDF version of this pattern, scroll down to the bottom of the blog post.
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 10 balls of Odin, Viking of Norway
- 2 circular needles 6mm and 2 cables if 120cm, 1 more needle of 6mm
- Stitch markers
- Measuring tape
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You