We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very cozy poncho with a turtleneck. For construction: the shoulders are “sewn” by finding off with 3 needles and the sleeves are knitted directly against the body of the poncho, so there are no seams. The sleeves are partially open and allow to wear warm clothes under the poncho. It is possible to make a simpler version without the twist by knitting all the work in stockinette. To do with or without fringes, as you like!"
NotesTo find an English PDF version of this pattern, scroll down to the bottom of the blog post.
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 10 balls of Odin, Viking of Norway
- 2 circular needles 6mm and 2 cables if 120cm, 1 more needle of 6mm
- Stitch markers
- Measuring tape
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You