Christmas Garter Stitch Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is an easy and fun knit project that can be done by beginner. If you aware of the knit and purl stitches as well as purl 2 stitches together this pattern is for you. I would like also to add that this project was made for charity to bring a bit of warm and happiness to those ones who are in need. The color of these mittens reminds me about coming Christmas time and joy. I hope you will like this pattern and leave your opinion in comments below or on my blog. Thanks!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You