This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Textured Easy To Knit Dishcloth Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a great pattern for anyone learning to knit! If you know how to cast on, cast off, knit 2 together, knit and purl, you can make this dishcloth. Have some knitting experience? Then you’ll be able to whip these up in no time.This very versatile pattern could easily be used to make a scarf, you could just knit it longer. You could also make multiple squares, sew them together and make an afghan."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextIntertwined Dishcloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You