This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This year, create a fall or Halloween themed decor arrangement at home. And not just any decoration. Nope. You can totally knit the quick and easy pumpkins available in two sizes. The knitting pattern is suitable for beginner knitters and another plus is using up all kinds of scraps of yarn. Arrange a couple of pumpkins with other Fall-themed items or knit enough to string in a bunting. Anything is possible, you just need to keep Pumpkin around! Did I mention that the pattern is free? You will be so proud of what you knitted, just check it out."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Pouf with Pizzazz
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You