This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whale + Waves Hat Beanie Toque Sizes Baby, Children, Women And Men
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our whale medium weight hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. The hat is knit in the wave pattern and the whale is added afterwards using the duplicate stitch technique to make it pop. This is a fun technique to add to your knitting skills toolbox. Sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-12 Years, Teen/Women, Men. Yarn: Any worsted medium weight (#4) yarn. The yarn used in the photos is Loops & Thread Impeccable. "
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextNightingale Knit Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You