This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Triple Twist Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat is a cute and quick beanie for you to make when you need something adorable PRONTO! It works up fast, and with the single panel of 3 cables, it has just enough design to not be boring, but no too many cables as to cause cable fatigue. The directions are for 4 sizes; Child, adult small, adult medium, and adult large. This encompasses a head circumference of 18” - 24”. The directions also give you information for if you want to make the hat bigger or smaller. So, you can make this har an oversized slouchy if you’d like, or create a cute look for an even smaller child. The hat has 3 cables in the cable panel, one cable twisting to the right, one twisting to the left, and a seed stitch cable in the middle."
NotesOptional: button to secure the pom pom
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextBold Stripes Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You