Simple Braids Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Greetings my fellow Knitters! this is the third project in my February head wear series, and it incorporates the simple braid pattern. I made it available in three different sizes (see measurements below), and experienced knitting it in multiple colors to show how the pattern would look. So, I hope you will find a combination that will suit you. Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Size S: Alize Lanagold Classic: (51% acrylic, 49% wool, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 240 m/ 262 yds): Flame Red, color no. Due 903: 1 skein. Size M: Nako Vizon (%100 premium acrylic) 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 195 m/ 213 yds, color No 181, Mallard Green: 1 skein. Size L: Nako Vizon (%100 premium acrylic) 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 195 m/ 213 yds, color No 208, White: 1 skein. Circular knitting needles 40 cm/ 16" long, size 5 mm/ US 8. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You