We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Sea Urchin will fly off your needles when worked using super bulky yarn, but with just 2 rows in the pattern, it will go quickly, no matter what yarn weight you use. I used Lion Brand Hometown yarn and one skein was more than enough. The pattern includes instructions for all yarn weights, so you can make this hat with whatever you have in your stash. It will look great in any color too! Designed to be a chemo cap, but great for anyone!"
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You