This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Sea Urchin will fly off your needles when worked using super bulky yarn, but with just 2 rows in the pattern, it will go quickly, no matter what yarn weight you use. I used Lion Brand Hometown yarn and one skein was more than enough. The pattern includes instructions for all yarn weights, so you can make this hat with whatever you have in your stash. It will look great in any color too! Designed to be a chemo cap, but great for anyone!"
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextWaves Hat Beach Ocean Beanie Toque
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Waves Hat Beach Ocean Beanie Toque
- Chic Knit Beanie Pattern
- Whale + Waves Hat Beanie Toque Sizes Baby, Children, Women And Men
- Purple Haze Knit Hat
- Parisian Chic Rolled Hat
- Knit Viola Cable Hat
- Patons Kroy Sock Yarn Hat Self Striping Beanie Toque
- Dahlia Beanie
- French Trapper Knit Hat
- Starlight Slouch Hat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flat Cable Slippers
- Halloween Ghost Hat
- 20 Free Knitted Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You