This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Saleha Sluuchy Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This slouchy beanie knitting pattern has an extra long ribbed section that's perfect for doubling over for a folded brim or leaving it long for more of a laidback, slouchy look. The main "body" of this beanie is done in seed stitch and the texture really shows off the color of the yarn. I worked in continuous rounds for the bulk of it and finished with a couple of decrease rounds to bring it all in. Then I made a massive pom out of leftover yarn and it was done! It would also look cute without the pom, but I can't get enough of them!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextNorth Shore Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Two Colored Brioche Scarf
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You