Rhombus Weave Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello everyone! One of the many challenges that come with knitting or crocheting, is modifying a certain pattern to suit a design. For example, working it to fit inside the outline of a shawl or a scarf, or converting it from rows to rounds technique in hats, and then coming up with a way that combines the pattern and the decreasing method at the same time. This hat was obviously made from the yarn left from making the Rhombus Weave Shawl, and, If you check that shawl out, you will find that the pattern is simple and easy to knit, but for this hat I elevated the skill level to "intermediate" because it's worked in rounds, which can be a bit tricky for some knitters, and I know that not everyone owns circular needles. I hope you have fun making this hat, and I hope you get to make the complete set with the shawl."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You