Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Make the pink courage chemo hat and wear it to the next Breast Cancer Awareness event you attend to show you are fighting to find a cure, or make it as a chemo hat for somebody. Either way, this hat is a sure fire win! The Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat was designed in honor of my friend Nicole McMaster who lost her life way too young from complications of breast cancer. This free knit hat pattern is full of cable knit stitches because they were some of Nicole’s favorite. The entwining cables to represent the friendships she had and the lives she touched while on this earth."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering Weight Yarn, 100g
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- Sweet Knit Slipper Socks
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You