Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Make the pink courage chemo hat and wear it to the next Breast Cancer Awareness event you attend to show you are fighting to find a cure, or make it as a chemo hat for somebody. Either way, this hat is a sure fire win! The Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat was designed in honor of my friend Nicole McMaster who lost her life way too young from complications of breast cancer. This free knit hat pattern is full of cable knit stitches because they were some of Nicole’s favorite. The entwining cables to represent the friendships she had and the lives she touched while on this earth."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering Weight Yarn, 100g
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- Saleha Sluuchy Beanie
- Marley Beanie
- 10 Interesting Things to Knit When You're Bored
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You