This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patons Kroy Sock Yarn Hat Self Striping Beanie Toque
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our self-striping hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. The pattern uses two strands of yarn worked together. This popular Patons Kroy Sock Yarn has so many lovely colorways to choose from. There are some lovely color options suitable for all tastes and styles including bright colors or more toned down neutral color combinations. This is an easy beginner friendly knitting pattern. Sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-12 Years, Teen/Women, Men. "
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextNightingale Knit Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You