This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This knit hat pattern is a prime example of deceptively easy. This is a super quick project knit up with #6 super bulky weight yarn and US15 (10mm) knitting needles. And, the stitch pattern is really easy, perfect for beginners, and looks far more complicated than it is. In this knit hat pattern I used a mock cable stitch pattern. Even if you have never knit cables before, I am sure you can knit these faux cables!"
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 200 yds #6 bulky weight yarn
- US 15 (10mm) knitting needles
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You