Night Coffee Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"February nights are really cold, so wearing hats is a must. This month's theme is hats; right now I'm interested in designing knitted head-wear, like beanies or slouchies. For my first hat design, I'm using the seersucker pattern. It's very simple to knit and has a nice baklava pattern. Plus, it only takes a couple of hours to finish. I made one for my husband and he loved it, and I hope you will like it too! Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Alize Lanagold Classic: (51% acrylic, 49% wool, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 240 m/ 262 yds): Flame Red, color no. Due 903: 1 skein. Circular knitting needles 40 cm/ 16" long, size 5 mm/ US 8. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You