Never Easier Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you’ve been looking for a super easy hat knitting pattern on straight needles, look no further. This cute mommy and me hat is perfect for complete beginners. All you need to do is knit a rectangle in garter stitch (knit stitch on both sides). Classic, cute and super easy, what else could you ask for? /PATTERN DETAILS • Sizes: preemie, baby, toddler, child, teen adult • Can be your first pattern • Made out of a square • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles • Worsted weight wool yarn: 1 100g skein for preemie, baby and toddler sizes, 2 skeins for the other sizes • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You