This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Never Easier Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you’ve been looking for a super easy hat knitting pattern on straight needles, look no further. This cute mommy and me hat is perfect for complete beginners. All you need to do is knit a rectangle in garter stitch (knit stitch on both sides). Classic, cute and super easy, what else could you ask for? /PATTERN DETAILS • Sizes: preemie, baby, toddler, child, teen adult • Can be your first pattern • Made out of a square • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles • Worsted weight wool yarn: 1 100g skein for preemie, baby and toddler sizes, 2 skeins for the other sizes • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFish Scale Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You