Chic Knit Beanie Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Create a cute and feminine knit hat with this Chic Knit Beanie Pattern. This knit hat pattern is quick and easy to make and could be worked up in just about any color you'd like. Great for girls of all ages, this hat is perfect for fall and winter, and you could even embellish it with a sweet flower or add a stripe of color at the base of the hat. Simple and easy knit hat patterns make great gifts for friends and family and are sure to be appreciated throughout the colder months. Make a hat in all your favorite colors so you always have a fun winter accessory to match your favorite outfit.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge stitches, rows, inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You