Midnight Blue Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi friends! It's my 100th design on this blog! Yay! Thank you so much for all of you, who keep up with my work. Thank you for leaving all the lovely comments, and for sharing my work with others. I hope you will enjoy and show love to my future works, too. So, this design is an accompanying piece for my Midnight Blue Scarf. I really loved how that scarf turned out, so I decided to make a matching hat using the same technique. Please note that while the difficulty level for scarf was easy, the hat is a bit trickier to make; you have to pay extra attention to the needle changing steps, and tighten the first stitch of every round, or you will end up with a noticeable gap. I really hope you will make both, and enjoy wearing it. Level: Intermediate"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You