Meshy Squishy Toque
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"As my followers know, every so often I like to grab scrap yarn from my stash, and make small projects just for fun, also to take a break from long-term projects. So since my theme for February is hats, it's time to make use of that scrap yarn. These two hats are knitted using what's left from my Uniflower baby blanket. The yarn is so fluffy and soft, and the pattern is very simple that you will finish knitting in no time. Remember, Spring is coming, so here I present you with this quick-to-knit, late-winter piece to keep warm until then. ` Level: Intermediate "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You