Mesh Pattern Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hey knitters! Inspired by an upcoming vest design -that I'll be posting soon- I present to you this cute hat! It is a simple touque with a geometrical design, composed of squares separated by lines that meet into a vanishing point at the top. It comes in two sizes that I'm sure fits all, and can be knitted using light or dark colored yarn. I made this hat with this particular mesh pattern that I've been meaning to try for a long time. Needless to say, because mesh patterns are transparent, the hat actually needs less than 2 oz (50 g) of yarn. So grab any leftover yarn you see on your shelf, and start making this hat! It could be a very nice Christmas gift, as it is almost time to plan and do projects for winter occasions. Stay safe and healthy, and have a lovely summer!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You