We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The directions are written for 3 sizes, child, adult small, and adult large. This encompasses head circumferences from 19” - 24”. If you want a slouchier hat, keep knitting in pattern until it’s the length you like, want something a little closer fitting, go ahead and take out a couple repeats. It also has a lot of stretch in the brim, so if you have thick hair, you don’t have to worry about the hat being too tight! The hat is created with 2 different stitches; the hurdle stitch and the double seed stitch. Also, there are 2 different ways to wear it! You can wear it as a folded brim beanie, or as a slouchy hat! So there’s something for everyone! The hat uses between 150 - 200 yards of yarn. The child and teen/adult small sizes use less than 1 skein of Lion Brand Wool Ease, the adult large will need about 1.5 skeins. "
NotesOther needs: pom pom (optional)
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You