Liana Cable Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Recently i was posted tow to knit liana stitch in rows and of course I am always happy to show how to knit this stich in rounds. Liana hat is one of my favorite hat that I knitted this year. I am a big fun of cables and of course i could not pass by such catchy and sophisticated stitch. If you have DK yarn and want to give a great present for your friend or family member, check this tutorial and you will not regret"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You