Jack-o'-lantern Halloween Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello knitters! As promised, I bring you the second version of the hat that I designed for this year's Halloween, this time with a row of scary/cute Jack-o'-lanterns + the spider web from the previous hat. It comes in two sizes: for toddlers (2 to 4 years old) and for children under eight years old. I've knit it using baby soft yarn so that it won't bother the wearer. A baby sized hat can also be made from this pattern, but with some adjustments, and though I have not included that size here, I'd be happy to add it if some of you request it. Happy Halloween to you all, and stay safe!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You